The Foundation sponsors the development of websites that belong to The Thai Medical Council, Pharmacy Council of Thailand and the Medical Association of Thailand as these websites serve as channels for the medical organizations to communicate and share news, reports, announcements, policies, statistics and other useful information with medical professionals, pharmacists and members of the general public.
The Thai Medical Council
1) www.tmc.or.th (The Thai Medical Council)
The website carries news and announcements from the TMC, and provides information about health-related laws, medical practice regulations and statistics concerning medical practitioners in Thailand.
2) www.cmathai.org (The Center for Medical Competency Assessment and Accreditation)
The website serves two purposes. First, it serves an online database for the CMA to keep records of candidates seeking medical accreditation from the CMA as well as their test results of assessment on basic medical sciences, clinical sciences and Objective Structured Clinical Examination or OSCE. Second, it serves as an online channel for distribution of news and announcements from the Center especially in connection with knowledge assessment.
3) www.ccmethai.or.th (The Center for Continuing Medical Education)
The website provides information on continuing medical education for medical practitioners seeking to advance their career in specific specialties.
4) www.cmethai.org (The online testing center of the Center for Continuing Medical Education)
This website is an online corpus of test papers and academic information from various medical institutions. It is also the site where medical knowledge is assessed through tests.
Pharmacy Council of Thailand
1) www.pharmacycouncil.org (Pharmacy Council of Thailand)
This website is an online channel for the Council to communicate with member pharmacists and related organizations.
2) www.cpethai.org (The Center for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education)
This website provides information for pharmacists seeking to further their studies in the field of pharmacology.
3) www.ccpethai.or.th (The online test center of the Center for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education)
This online test center is where pharmaceutical knowledge is assessed through tests.
The Medical Association of Thailand
1) www.mat.or.th (The Medical Association of Thailand)
The website provides news and information that concerns Thai medical practitioners in general such as policies, laws and academic conferences.