Pfizer is committed to strict compliance with the Computer Crimes Act 2007. We do not support or consent to the commission of any offence under the Act or any other laws. All actions which are violations of the Act, any law, rule or regulation, are prohibited.
2. Content. Pfizer will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and the content thereof is at your own risk. Pfizer disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Pfizer nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
5. Third Party Websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Pfizer has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over whom Pfizer has no control. Pfizer makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Pfizer.
6. Medical Information. This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease and always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.
7. Forward-Looking Statements. This website may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expected or projected, including factors described in Pfizer Inc.’s most recent Annual Report and subsequent reports filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, which are available on Pfizer Inc.’s website (https://investors.pfizer.com/investors-overview/default.aspx) and at www.sec.gov.
9. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Pfizer, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of tort and defamation, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Pfizer actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Copyrights. The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. The contents of this website may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Pfizer. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any copyright of Pfizer, or any third party.
11. Void Where Prohibited. This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations of Thailand. Although the information on this website is accessible to users outside Thailand, the information pertaining to Pfizer products is intended for use only by residents of Thailand. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in Thailand. This site links to other sites produced by Pfizer’s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside Thailand. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Pfizer reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this website is void where prohibited.
13. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Pfizer reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.